What's new in Chess Assistant 14 Professional package:
• Newer and stronger Houdini 4 PRO engine, 50 points above its predecessor
• New databases, 6 million games in total (as of December 1, 2013)
• Premium database updates during 2014 (3000 games weekly)
• Access to 7-piece Lomonosov Endgame Tablebases on chessok.com from 01.01.2014 to 31.12.2014
• New and updated Chess Openings Encyclopedia 2014
• New and improved, 64-bit optimized ChessOK Aquarium 2014 interface with access to Lomonosov Tablebases
• What's the difference? - Check the comparison table we made to help you choose the best product for your needs.
Chess Assistant 14, professional package with Houdini 4 PRO is a unique tool for managing chess games and databases, playing chess through the Internet, analyzing games, or playing chess against the computer.
Chess Assistant has a long history of innovative and advanced analysis functions and now, with a built-in CQL search system, it has also taken the lead in advanced search functionality.
The professional package includes the best playing program - Houdini 4 PRO, Chess Opening Encyclopedia 2014 mode, a powerful search system, unique Tree mode, databases of about 6 million games in total (December 1, 2013) that can be updated from chessok.com each week with 3000 new games, ChessOK Aquarium 2014, access to 7-piece Lomonosov Tablebases and more!
Houdini 4 PRO The World's strongest chess program, which supports up to 32 cores and 32 GB of hash. You can connect Houdini 4 PRO UCI engine to ChessOK Aquarium, Fritz and ChessBase.
Houdini 4 PRO can perform any type of analysis: multi-pass game analysis, Interactive analysis, Background analysis.
You also receive free access to 7-piece Lomonosov endgame tablebases at chessok.com starting from 01.01.2014 and until 31.12.2014. Or you can access it right away using the ChessOK Aquarium 2014 interface (see below).
Bonus Disc: ChessOK Aquarium 2014 interface with advanced analysis functions (can also be connected to Houdini 4 PRO).
Language versions: English, Spanish, German, French and Italian versions are available.
System Requirements: 256 RAM, 4 Gb, Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Internet access during installation and to access Lomonosov Tablebases.