The new Opening Encyclopaedia 2020 is ideal for your opening training. Whether you want to build a solid opening repertoire or whether you are looking for new ideas for your repertoire: A huge pool of opening ideas and high-quality analyses is waiting for you.
All novelties at a glance:
- Professional opening analyses by Grandmasters and International Masters: the new edition includes more than 1,160 opening articles.
- New in the Opening Encyclopaedia 2020: Opening tutorials with introductions to all openings – beginners get to know the openings, advanced players get an orientation.
- 230 new opening surveys by Grandmaster Lubomir Ftacnik. All in all the Opening Encyclopedia offers 6,888 surveys.
- A database with all 38,700 games from all opening articles, including all illustrative games.
- Refined structure of the menu, the openings are sorted by name for fast and easy access.
- 40 videos with a total run-time of more than 14 hours by the most popular ChessBase authors.