Evolving Genius – The new path to playing brilliancies
Fritz shows you what you are capable of being: an attacking player who can conjure up magnificent brilliancies over the board! The new AI-based training method leads you to brilliant sacrificial combinations via clever variant selection and discreet hints.
Also new in FRITZ 18:
- Intelligent tips: Fritz provides subtle hints in difficult positions
- Visual evaluation: pawn structure, king safety, piece activity and sharpness of the position
- New chess board in Direct2D technology with a fresh look and improved animation
- New engine analysis: Interesting threats, appealing ideas and the game continuation
- Animated engine variations: Intuitive visual display of the best continuation
- Improved calculation training to give your Elo a quick boost.
- Stronger Fritz 18 engine by Frank Schneider, optimised for short time controls
Including ChessBase Account Premium (6 months): Premium access to many mobile WeApps: playchess.com, live database, video courses, live broadcasts, tactics training, cloud access, opening app, Fritz-Online, playerbase, studies.
Multi-Language version: English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, French, German
Minimum: PC Intel i3 or i5 or Ryzen 3, 4 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 (32- or 64-Bit), DirectX11, graphic card with 512 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player and internet access. Recommended: PC Intel i7, i9 or Ryzen 7/9, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 or 10 with 64-Bit, Windows Media Player, graphic card with 1 GB RAM, RTX graphic card for real time Raytrace board, DVD-ROM drive and internet access. For ChessBase ACCOUNT: Internet access and up-to-date browser, e.g. Chrome, Safari. Runs on Windows, OS X, iOS, Android and Linux.