Presents 350 pages of the very best in chess:
- Leitao – American Continental Championship (Tournament Review)
- Moradiabadi & Arsovic– Fide Grand Prix Belgrade and Berlin (Tournament Review)
- Gormally – Danny’s Chess Diary – 4NCL (Tournament Review)
- Prusikin – Nimzowitsch Legacy (Instructive Lesson)
- Foisor – The Pillsbury Attack (Instructive Lesson)
- Davies – The 3…Qd6 Scandinavian – part 2 (Theoretical Survey)
- Perunovic – The Alapin Sicilian (Theoretical Survey)
- Szabo – The Scotch Game C45 (Theoretical Survey)
- Petrov – World Championship Game Changers – part 4
- Rogers – The Balaton Tournament 1983 (Roger’s Reminiscences)
- Griffin – The most entertaining draw at the USSR Championships (From Informant Archives)
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, Tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!